Maxell CR1632 3V Lithium Batteries (5 Batteries) "HOLOGRAM PACKAGE"
More product info
From Maxell Report Feedback
Refresh the report to view the most up-to-date data available:
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Brand Repeater (3 of 34 reviews for this brand; avg rating: 3.0)
- Critical Reviewer (avg. rating: 3.2)
Least Trusted ReviewsWe couldn't find any low-quality reviews
5% also reviewed:
Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that... by O'Reilly, Bill/ Dugard, Martin
10 of the 40 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. These reviewers have rated this product an average of 5.0 while the reviewers who have a more unique product review history rated this product an average of 4.2. Based on our statistical modeling, the discrepancy in average rating between these two groups is significant enough to believe that the difference is not due to random chance, and may indicate that there are unnatural reviews.
We discovered a total of 1 deleted review for this product, with an average rating of 5. Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.
5.0 average rating of deleted reviews
Show distribution of deleted reviews
- Created over 3 days
We counted 40 reviews for this product over the span of 1,359 days, an average of 0.0 reviews per day. If these reviews were created randomly, there would be a 99.9% chance that we would see 1 or fewer reviews on any given day.
However, we see the following 3 days exceeding this threshold:
3 of the 40 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. While this is more Take-Back Reviewers than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the Take-Back Reviewers and reviewers who don't have any deleted reviews in their history isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
4.4 Product's Average Ease Score
4.3 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
- Have an overrepresented word count
In the graph above, we can see the distribution of review word counts for this product and the expected distribution for this category. We see the following 1 group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 1 participation group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
- Unverified Purchases
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
- Used substantial repetitive phrases
Read more about our Phrase Repetition test.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.