The Urban Homestead (Expanded & Revised Edition): Your Guide to Self-Sufficient Living in the Heart...
More product info
From Kelly Coyne
Refresh the report to view the most up-to-date data available:
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Take-Back Reviewer (18 deleted reviews; avg. rating: 4.6)
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 1 of 9 top products
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 4.6)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Created on a high volume day
- Contains repetitive phrases (show)
- One-Hit Wonder
- Never-Verified Reviewer
- Overrepresented Participation (posted 1 review)
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 5.0)
25 of the 120 reviewers have only reviewed this product. While this is more One-Hit Wonders than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
20 of the 120 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. This is an excessively large percentage of Take-Back Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
We discovered a total of 3 deleted reviews for this product, with an average rating of 4.3. Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.
4.3 average rating of deleted reviews
Show distribution of deleted reviews
- Created over 4 days
We counted 120 reviews for this product over the span of 3,856 days, an average of 0.0 reviews per day. If these reviews were created randomly, there would be a 99.9% chance that we would see 1 or fewer reviews on any given day.
However, we see the following 4 days exceeding this threshold:
- Have an overrepresented word count
In the graph above, we can see the distribution of review word counts for this product and the expected distribution for this category. We see the following 2 groups with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
22 of the 120 total reviews for this product use substantial repetitive phrases between them. This is an excessively large percentage which may indicate unnatural reviews.
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 2 participation groups with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
37 of the 120 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
3% also reviewed:
Possum Living: How to Live Well Without a Job and... by Freed, Dolly/ Gates, David (FRW)
from the same brand
17 of the 120 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
4.3 Product's Average Ease Score
4.3 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.