ReviewMeta Forum
beachlover

Can't Get Extension for Safari

To be clear, the extension doesn't install on your Mac, it installs on your browser.  Which browser do you have?

Here's our extension page with links to install on all the different browsers: https://reviewmeta.com/blog/extensions/ Make sure to read our notes for Safari and Opera on that page:

Safari: Sorry! Looks like Apple decided to remove their Extension Gallery (where our extension was available) and force us to go through their Mac App Store.  We haven’t had the time to jump through all their hoops yet, so for now the extension is not available for the Safari browser.

Opera: We’ve submitted our extension to the store and are currently waiting moderation.

Thanks, Tommy. I normally use Safari, so maybe I'll set it up on Chrome for now while you're dancing with Apple. Thanks again.

So, in a nutshell, if I have Safari, there’s no way I can use ReviewMeta right now?  

how will you notify us when Safari will work with ReviewMeta? 

21 hours ago, Hulagirl47 said:

So, in a nutshell, if I have Safari, there’s no way I can use ReviewMeta right now?  

how will you notify us when Safari will work with ReviewMeta? 

Hi Hulagirl47-

This is not the case - you can use ReviewMeta with Safari!  Simply copy the Amazon URL and paste it into the search bar on ReviewMeta.com - this will work on Safari.

You can also download the Chrome browser, the Firefox browser (both free) and install our extension there.  You can also get our free Mobile App that will work on your Android or iPhone: https://reviewmeta.com/blog/reviewmeta-phone-apps/

We'll update this thread when we launch the fixed Safari Extension.

Thank you!  It’s working!  

hope you find someone yo take over for you Tommy. This is a great app. I buy a ton of stuff from Amazon. Daily!!  

Aloha! 

• Like 1