Edit History

SMITHSHAPER LLC

SMITHSHAPER LLC

Thank you for refreshing or re-running our assessment. I didn't realize the initial evaluation was over a year old. It makes sense now that the initial customer feedback may have come in right after the initial product launch. I also didn't realize I could request a refresh on my own so it's great that we can do that.  Thank you for taking these steps on my behalf as the system now correctly reflects the current state, that our flagship  SmithShaper® Ab & Squat Roller Multi-purpose Exerciser product has a passing mark in this area. This confirms my understanding and validates that SmithShaper customer feedback is indeed legitimate. I can now see how robust the reviewmeta.com site is and appreciate the valuable service you are providing consumers and businesses alike.

I sure hope people take a close look here prior to making purchases of any product to see what's real and what's not.  

Best wishes to you!

Louis

SmithShaper LLC

SMITHSHAPER LLC

SMITHSHAPER LLC

Thank you for refreshing or re-running our assessment. I didn't realize the initial evaluation was over a year old. It makes sense now that the initial customer feedback may have come in right after the initial product launch. I also didn't realize I could request a refresh on my own so it's great that we can do that.  Thank you for taking that step on my behalf which now reflects our SmithShaper has a passing mark in this area and helps validate that our customer feedback is legitimate. I can now see how robust the reviewmeta.com site is and appreciate the valuable service you are providing consumers and businesses alike.

I sure hope people take a close look here prior to making purchases of any product to see what's real and what's not.  

Best wishes to you!

Louis

SmithShaper LLC

SMITHSHAPER LLC

SMITHSHAPER LLC

Thank you for refreshing re-running our assessment. I didn't realize the initial evaluation was over a year old. It makes sense now that the initial customer feedback may have come in right after the initial product launch. I also didn't realize I could request a refresh on my own so it's great that we can do that.  Thank you for taking that step on my behalf which now reflects our SmithShaper has a passing mark in this area and helps validate that our customer feedback is legitimate. I can now see how robust the reviewmeta.com site is and appreciate the valuable service you are providing consumers and businesses alike.

Best wishes to you!

Louis

SmithShaper LLC

Important Information

Welcome to the ReviewMeta Forums! By viewing our site, you agree to our Terms of Use