ReviewMeta Forum
nobbler

Home Depot has become a plague

Does ReviewMeta support writing extensions for it's backend yet? Even non-public facing? Because I'd seriously write one in a hot minute if I could. 

Comedy reviews from a guy in New Mexico who loves his battery powered thermal snowcoat. Not kidding. 

And, probably obvious to everyone, but the fake review as "narrative".  "My husband and I set about to Y and we needed a FOOZLE" and so on. 

We don't currently support writing custom backend extensions.

Haven't really taken much of a look at HD recently.

I'm assuming it's a parse-transform-process pattern of some sort-- I'd very interested in the ability to handle the parse and transform and, putting myself in your shoes, just disable amazon specific analytics.  

Putting it a different way, let's say, a web service that accepts an aggregate of reviews for product X from seller Y and generates site agnostic resultsets

I had an idea like this site back when Nvidia announced some machine learning API until I read a white paper that said human beings can't tell fake from genuine statements but like all machine learning, "How does one generate an "answer" set?" The closest you've gotten, I think? is the pulled reviews by amazon dataset.

Anyway. I get it. No external user control. Makes sense.