ReviewMeta Forum
TPS

Forum & App Suggestions

@Tommy

- In the forum notifications list, the font logic is reversed to the rest of the UI: read is boldface, while unread is normal.  Could it be made consistent?

- In the app, 1 shares an Amazon-ish link (perhaps enough that it's discernible what country & ASIN?) into the app to get RM's analysis.  Could we get a way to share out the RM link?  Bonus points if you've an personalized link shortener, like Amazon's own a.co & amzn.com, & bit.ly's equivalent @ amzn.to. Ideally R.μ, though that's not currently possible/available, per the IANA.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:45 AM, TPS said:

@Tommy

- In the forum notifications list, the font logic is reversed to the rest of the UI: read is boldface, while unread is normal.  Could it be made consistent?

- In the app, 1 shares an Amazon-ish link (perhaps enough that it's discernible what country & ASIN?) into the app to get RM's analysis.  Could we get a way to share out the RM link?  Bonus points if you've an personalized link shortener, like Amazon's own a.co & amzn.com, & bit.ly's equivalent @ amzn.to. Ideally R.μ, though that's not currently possible/available, per the IANA.

I'm seeing the opposite on the notifications list myself.  Where are you seeing this?

As far as the share button from the app, that's something I noticed recently too!  Definitely need a share button.

Another RFE: Could we have a way to favorite reviewers (myself, mostly ?) , iff we use the app to rate 1?

If I check a reviewER via app, it doesn't show in the history later.  If it were to, then I could favorite as normal.

Minor glitch: the YouTube link below ?? doesn't seem to go anyplace.