Avidlove Womens Socks Hosiery Reflections Tights Lace Top Sheer 20 Denier Stockings
More product info
Refresh the report to view the most up-to-date data available:
Top products in Tights with authentic reviews:
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Take-Back Reviewer (1 deleted review; avg. rating: 5.0)
- Critical Reviewer (avg. rating: 4.0)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Overrepresented word count (195 words)
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
- Contains repetitive phrases (show)
- Take-Back Reviewer (204 deleted reviews; avg. rating: 4.9)
- Brand Repeater (7 of 160 reviews for this brand; avg rating: 5.0)
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 2 of 9 top products
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 4.7)
We discovered a total of 2 deleted reviews for this product, with an average rating of 5. Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.
5.0 average rating of deleted reviews
Show distribution of deleted reviews
15 of the 21 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. This is an excessively large percentage of Take-Back Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
4.6 Product's Average Ease Score
4.3 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
14 of the 21 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. While this is a higher percentage of unverified purchases than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the unverified purchases and verified purchases isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
13 of the 21 total reviews for this product admitted to receiving a free or discounted product in exchange for a review. This is an excessively large percentage of incentivized reviews which may indicate unnatural reviews.
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
13 of the 21 reviewers have reviewed other products for this brand. While this is more Brand Repeaters than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the Brand Repeaters and non-repeaters isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
- Have an overrepresented word count
In the graph above, we can see the distribution of review word counts for this product and the expected distribution for this category. We see the following 1 group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
9 of the 21 total reviews for this product use substantial repetitive phrases between them. This is an excessively large percentage which may indicate unnatural reviews.
10% also reviewed:
Key Finder - iKee® RF Finder for Anything. Keys,... by American Products Trading Company
13 of the 21 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. While this is more than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between these reviewers and reviewers who have a more unique product review history isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
- Created on high-volume days
Read more about our Rating Trend test.
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
Read more about our Reviewer Participation test.