100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub with Organic Coffee, Coconut and Shea Butter - Best Acne, Anti...
More product info
From First Botany Cosmeceuticals
Our full report will examine much more data, but requires considerably more processing power. Enter your email to receive a notification when the full report is complete.
Top products in Body Scrubs with authentic reviews:
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Critical Reviewer (avg. rating: 4.0)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Created on a high volume day
- Contains repetitive phrases (show)
- Never-Verified Reviewer
- Take-Back Reviewer (1 deleted Review; avg. rating: 4.0)
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 1 of 9 top products
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 5.0)
- Reviews have been deleted
We discovered a total of 10,629 deleted Reviews for this product, with an average rating of 4.6. Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.
4.6 average rating of deleted reviews
Show distribution of deleted reviews
2,298 of the 10,587 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. The unverified purchasers have rated this product an average of 4.8 while the verified purchasers have rated this product an average of 4.2. Based on our statistical modeling, the discrepancy in average rating between these two groups is significant enough to believe that the difference is not due to random chance, and may indicate that there are unnatural reviews.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
Less than approximately 10% of reviewers have only reviewed this product. The One-Hit Wonders have rated this product an average of 1.0 while the reviewers who have posted more than one review have rated this product an average of 4.4. Based on our statistical modeling, the discrepancy in average rating between these two groups is significant enough to believe that the difference is not due to random chance, and may indicate that there are unnatural reviews.
Approximately 60% of reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. This is an excessively large percentage of Take-Back Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
- Have an overrepresented word count
In the graph above, we can see the distribution of review word counts for this product and the expected distribution for this category. We see the following 1 group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
Approximately 15% of reviews use substantial repetitive phrases between them. While this is more than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the these reviews and reviews without substantial repetitive phrases isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
- Created on high-volume days
Read more about our Rating Trend test.
<10% also reviewed:
Luxury Sleep Mask with Ear Plugs | Light Blocking... by Living Pure Essential Oils
Approximately 20% of reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
4.1 Product's Average Ease Score
4.3 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test. Check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.