Wireless Charger,ivolks Q8 Wireless Charging pad For Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge+/S7/S7 Edge,... From ivolks Report Feedback
Report Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018
Click a test to jump to details
Most Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Take-Back Reviewer (213 deleted reviews; avg. rating: 5.0)
- Brand Repeater (7 of 312 reviews for this brand; avg rating: 5.0)
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 2 of 9 top products
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 5.0)
Least Trusted ReviewsWe couldn't find any low-quality reviews
1 of the 2 reviewers has had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. This is an excessively large percentage of Take-Back Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
1 of the 2 reviewers has written multiple reviews but posted all of them on a single day. This is an excessively large percentage of Single-Day Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
1 of the 2 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. While this is a higher percentage of unverified purchases than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
1 of the 2 reviewers has reviewed other products for this brand. While this is more Brand Repeaters than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
5.0 Product's Average Ease Score
4.2 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
100% also reviewed:
HappyEndings "Night, Night"TM All In One Charcoal... by HappyEndings Eco Diapers
1 of the 2 reviewers has substantial overlapping product review history. While this is more than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
- Created on high-volume days
Read more about our Rating Trend test.
- Have an overrepresented word count
Read more about our Word Count Comparison test.
- Used substantial repetitive phrases
Read more about our Phrase Repetition test.
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
Read more about our Reviewer Participation test.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
- Reviews have been deleted
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.