Fusion Men's Trouser Type D "Era" Belt Pack From Fusion Report Feedback
Report Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017
Click a test to jump to details
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 1 of 9 top products
- Critical Reviewer (avg. rating: 4.1)
Least Trusted ReviewsWe couldn't find any low-quality reviews
4 of the 23 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. This is an excessively large percentage of Take-Back Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 1 participation group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
- Created on high-volume days
Read more about our Rating Trend test.
1 of the 23 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
- Have an overrepresented word count
Read more about our Word Count Comparison test.
- Used substantial repetitive phrases
Read more about our Phrase Repetition test.
9% also reviewed:
DMT FWCX Double Sided Diafold Sharpener Coarse /... by DMT (Diamond Machining Technology)
from the same brand
7 of the 23 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
4.4 Product's Average Ease Score
4.3 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
- Reviews have been deleted
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.