Tao of Charlie Munger: A Compilation of Quotes from Berkshire Hathaway's Vice Chairman on... From David Clark Report Feedback
Click a test to jump to details
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 4.7)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Created on a high volume day
- Never-Verified Reviewer
- Overrepresented Participation (posted 2 reviews)
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 5.0)
5 of the 46 reviewers have only reviewed this product. While this is more One-Hit Wonders than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the One-Hit Wonders and reviewers who have posted more than one review isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
5 of the 46 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. This is an excessively large percentage of Take-Back Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
- Created over 1 day
We counted 46 reviews for this product over the span of 421 days, an average of 0.1 reviews per day. If these reviews were created randomly, there would be a 99.9% chance that we would see 2 or fewer reviews on any given day.
However, we see the following 1 day exceeding this threshold:
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 1 participation group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
9 of the 46 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
- Have an overrepresented word count
Read more about our Word Count Comparison test.
1 of the 46 total reviews for this product use substantial repetitive phrases between them. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
4% also reviewed:
What's Behind the Numbers?: A Guide to Exposing... by Del Vecchio, John/ Jacobs, Tom
14 of the 46 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
4.2 Product's Average Ease Score
4.4 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
- Reviews have been deleted
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.