Friend of Sinners: Why Jesus Cares More About Relationship Than Perfection From Rich Wilkerson Jr. Report Feedback
Click a test to jump to details
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Single-Day Reviewer (posted all reviews on Apr 5, 2018)
- Overrepresented Participation (posted 2 reviews)
- Critical Reviewer (avg. rating: 4.0)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Created on a high volume day
- Overrepresented word count (167 words)
- Contains repetitive phrases (show)
- One-Hit Wonder
- Never-Verified Reviewer
- Overrepresented Participation (posted 1 review)
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 5.0)
49 of the 171 reviewers have only reviewed this product. The One-Hit Wonders have rated this product an average of 5.0 while the reviewers who have posted more than one review have rated this product an average of 4.8. Based on our statistical modeling, the discrepancy in average rating between these two groups is significant enough to believe that the difference is not due to random chance, and may indicate that there are unnatural reviews.
61 of the 171 reviewers have never written a verified purchase review. While this is more Never-Verified Reviewers than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the Never-Verified Reviewers and reviewers who have written at least one verified purchase review isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
4.7 Product's Average Ease Score
4.4 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
- Created over 3 days
We counted 171 reviews for this product over the span of 174 days, an average of 1.0 review per day. If these reviews were created randomly, there would be a 99.9% chance that we would see 5 or fewer reviews on any given day.
However, we see the following 3 days exceeding this threshold:
115 of the 171 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. While this is a higher percentage of unverified purchases than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
- Have an overrepresented word count
In the graph above, we can see the distribution of review word counts for this product and the expected distribution for this category. We see the following 3 groups with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
102 of the 171 total reviews for this product use substantial repetitive phrases between them. This is an excessively large percentage which may indicate unnatural reviews.
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 2 participation groups with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
6% also reviewed:
Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This... by HarperCollins Christian Pub.
from the same brand
27 of the 171 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
8 of the 171 reviewers have reviewed other products for this brand. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
2 of the 171 total reviews for this product admitted to receiving a free or discounted product in exchange for a review. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
- Reviews have been deleted
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.