Death by Suburb: How to Keep the Suburbs from Killing Your Soul From HarperCollins Report Feedback
Report Last Updated: May 13, 2017
Click a test to jump to details
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 5.0)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Contains repetitive phrases (show)
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 1 of 9 top products
- Overrepresented Participation (posted 32 reviews)
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 4.7)
21 of the 30 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. While this is a higher percentage of unverified purchases than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
9 of the 30 reviewers have never written a verified purchase review. While this is more Never-Verified Reviewers than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
2 of the 30 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. While this is more Take-Back Reviewers than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
7 of the 30 total reviews for this product use substantial repetitive phrases between them. While this is more than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 1 participation group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
- Created on high-volume days
Read more about our Rating Trend test.
- Have an overrepresented word count
Read more about our Word Count Comparison test.
7% also reviewed:
Why We're Not Emergent: By Two Guys Who Should Be... by Deyoung, Kevin/ Kluck, Ted
10 of the 30 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
4.1 Product's Average Ease Score
4.4 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
1 of the 30 reviewers has reviewed other products for this brand. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
- Reviews have been deleted
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.