Star Wars: The Force Awakens Collector's Edition [Blu-ray 3D] [Region Free] From Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment Report Feedback
Report Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017
Click a test to jump to details
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Take-Back Reviewer (1 deleted review; avg. rating: 3.0)
- Brand Repeater (4 of 260 reviews for this brand; avg rating: 3.5)
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 2 of 9 top products
- Critical Reviewer (avg. rating: 3.5)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Single-Day Reviewer (posted all reviews on Sep 9, 2016)
- Brand Loyalist (2 of 3 reviews for this brand; avg rating: 5.0)
- Overrepresented Participation (posted 3 reviews)
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 5.0)
36 of the 183 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. The unverified purchasers have rated this product an average of 4.1 while the verified purchasers have rated this product an average of 4.8. Based on our statistical modeling, the discrepancy in average rating between these two groups is significant enough to believe that the difference is not due to random chance, and may indicate that there are unnatural reviews.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
25 of the 183 reviewers have only reviewed this product. While this is more One-Hit Wonders than we'd expect to see, it does not appear to have a significant impact on the overall rating.
6 of the 183 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. While this is more Take-Back Reviewers than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the Take-Back Reviewers and reviewers who don't have any deleted reviews in their history isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
23 of the 183 reviewers have written multiple reviews but posted all of them on a single day. The Single-Day reviewers have rated this product an average of 5.0 while all other reviewers rated this product an average of 4.6. Based on our statistical modeling, the discrepancy in average rating between these two groups is significant enough to believe that the difference is not due to random chance, and may indicate that there are unnatural reviews.
4.5 Product's Average Ease Score
4.3 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
- Have an overrepresented word count
In the graph above, we can see the distribution of review word counts for this product and the expected distribution for this category. We see the following 1 group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
7 of the 183 reviewers have reviewed multiple products but half or more of their reviews are for this brand. While this is more Brand Loyalists than we'd expect to see, the discrepancy in ratings between the Brand Loyalists and non-loyalists isn't significant enough to rule out the possibility of it being due to random chance.
27 of the 183 total reviews for this product use substantial repetitive phrases between them. This is an excessively large percentage which may indicate unnatural reviews.
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 2 participation groups with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
- Created over 1 day
We counted 183 reviews for this product over the span of 243 days, an average of 0.8 reviews per day. If these reviews were created randomly, there would be a 99.9% chance that we would see 5 or fewer reviews on any given day.
However, we see the following 1 day exceeding this threshold:
7% also reviewed:
Independence Day: Resurgence [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray... by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
44 of the 183 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product.
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
- Reviews have been deleted
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.