Art Naturals 6 Piece Soap Bar Set 4.0 oz Each | 100% Natural & Infused with Jojoba Oil - Best for...
More product info
From Art Naturals
We're refreshing the the report to provide the most up-to-date data available.
This should only take a few moments.
Top products in Bath & Body with authentic reviews:
Other analysis for this product:
Most Trusted Reviews
- Verified Purchaser
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 4.8)
Least Trusted Reviews
- Unverified Purchaser
- Admitted to receiving an incentive
- Contains repetitive phrases (show)
- Take-Back Reviewer (186 deleted reviews; avg. rating: 4.4)
- Brand Repeater (2 of 162 reviews for this brand; avg rating: 4.5)
- Overlapping Review History: reviewed 7 of 9 top products
- Easy Grader (avg. rating: 4.5)
137 of the 189 reviewers have reviewed other products for this brand. This is an excessively large percentage of Brand Repeaters which may indicate unnatural reviews.
147 of the 189 reviewers have had at least one of their past reviews for another product deleted. This is an excessively large percentage of Take-Back Reviewers which may indicate unnatural reviews.
4.7 Product's Average Ease Score
4.4 Category's Average Ease Score
Read more about our Reviewer Ease test.
We discovered a total of 4 deleted reviews for this product, with an average rating of 5. Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole.
There are a few limitations to keep in mind regarding the Deleted Reviews test:
- We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date.
- We have no information on reviews that were never published in the first place.
- We also don't know why these reviews were removed. It could be action from the platform, personal decision by the review author, part of an entire account closure, even some data error on our part, etc.
5.0 average rating of deleted reviews
Show distribution of deleted reviews
169 of the 189 total reviews for this product are unverified purchases. This is an excessively large percentage of unverified purchases and it may indicate unnatural reviews.
Unverified purchases may be the result of Kindle Unlimited readers, buyers who didn't pay full price, or reviewers who did not purchase the product at Amazon. Read more about our Unverified Purchases test.
142 of the 189 total reviews for this product admitted to receiving a free or discounted product in exchange for a review. This is an excessively large percentage of incentivized reviews which may indicate unnatural reviews.
Read more about our Incentivized Reviews test, or check out our study showing that Incentivized Reviewers are much more likely to leave a positive review.
165 of the 189 total reviews for this product use substantial repetitive phrases between them. This is an excessively large percentage which may indicate unnatural reviews.
46% also reviewed:
Aromatherapy Essential Oils Top 6 Gift Set - 100%... by Radha Beauty Products LLC
173 of the 189 reviewers have substantial overlapping product review history. This is an excessively large percentage which may indicate unnatural reviews.
- Created over 1 day
We counted 189 reviews for this product over the span of 132 days, an average of 1.4 reviews per day. If these reviews were created randomly, there would be a 99.9% chance that we would see 7 or fewer reviews on any given day.
However, we see the following 1 day exceeding this threshold:
- Have an overrepresented word count
In the graph above, we can see the distribution of review word counts for this product and the expected distribution for this category. We see the following 1 group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see:
- From reviewers with an overrepresented participation
We see the following 1 participation group with a statistically significant greater concentration than what we'd expect to see: